2021 Federal Council Candidate Survey Questions
Please limit your response to each question to 250 words. We will truncate responses over the 250-word limit.
- What would you like the members to know about you?
- What is your history of involvement in Canadian Green Parties?
- Why are you running for Federal Council, and why this position?
- Why should the members vote for you?
- What is your vision for the Green Party of Canada?
- What are your values around inclusion, diversity and equity?
- What are your values around collaboration, finding common ground, and working through conflict as a hopeful member of FC?
The (possible) 2021 Federal Election
- What are your key priorities for the 2021 National Federal Election?
- What are your key priorities for repairing the culture and operations of the Green Party of Canada in 2021?
- Given that the Party has decided not to hire a National Campaign Manager for the next election if elected, would you want to revisit that decision? If you think that decision was correct, what changes to the role of the Fund, ED, and Council compared to past elections would not having a campaign manager necessitate?
Current GPC Conflict
- Given the ongoing and public rifts in the GPC and the high number of vacant and appointed positions, do you believe that the current Council should delay significant decisions until the candidates in this Council election are seated on the board?